ZOOMLUX is a fast growing company and we’re constantly looking for new talents, willing and able to make a difference for the benefit of our clients and our organization. We’re looking for people who are inspired by our values and brand promise and who are willing to go the extra mile, who makes the difference between mediocracy and meritocracy.
Change the world, not who you are.
Our people help differentiate ZOOMLUX. You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your experience or launch your career working side-by-side with talented professionals and thought leaders. Discover your opportunity to take your career to the next level.
What impact will you make?
Senior Sales Executive
We’re looking for experienced, entrepreneurial Sales Executives to further improve our presences with our clients and to further develop the Business of ZOOMLUX. The ideal candidate (female or male) has a minimum 7 years proven track record in Lighting Solution Selling in the Middle East.
Interested? Please send your complete CV to hr(at)zoomlux.com – we’re looking forward to talk to you soon
- Entrepreneurial personality holding a Bachelor or Masters degree
- MBA is an advantage
- Excellent manners and experienced in communicating at C-Level
- Successful track record as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at the C-levels of client organization
- Experience and successful track record in cold acquisition
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Familiar with the UAE market is an advantage
- Fluent in English (fluent spoken and written)
- Strong team player
- Positive and winning attitude
- Achieve growth and sales targets in line with your business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop a yearly Business Plan and execute it accordingly
- Prepare proposals and presentations to the client, and close the opportunities
- Reporting Sales Progress to the GM and CFO, including forecasting
- Cold and warm acquisition to attract new clients
- Represent the company in the direct communication as well as at fairs etc.
- Prepare content for marketing materials (print and electronic)
Senior Lighting Designer
Designing and building lighting / light automation solutions for midsize- and larger projects is at the heart of this job. Profound knowledge on the Middle East markets is core and your smart behaviour is supporting our sales force in selling next generation lighting solutions across the GCC region.
Interested? Please send your complete CV – including concrete project references, realized by yourself – to hr(at)zoomlux.com – we’re looking forward to talk to you soon
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of experience in the LIghting Design. Experience in lighting automation/control is a benefit
- Deep knowledge on the Middle East lighting markets
- Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools DIALux / RELUX / TracePro / etc
- MS Office 2016 (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
Must enjoy a fast paced environment
Strong interest in Lighting design and implementation
Strong team player and self starter
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
- Creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
- Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Sharp, quick, dedicated and innovative problem solver, continuous self improvement
- Committed to our values and brand promise
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think designs through completely
- Understand the client requirements and develop respective lighting design
- Support the portfolio management of Zoomlux lighting products
- Develop bill of materials and research supplier products for matching components
- Support the sales force with quotations, designs and presentations as subject matter expert