Get the right information exactly when you need it to make proper decision
Zencontrol Analytics is providing tailored and aggregated information as the basis for the constant improvement of the system.
With the zencontrol plan view, Facilities managers, maintenance engineers and planners can quickly and easily visualise the site
- See faults
- See the current light levels
- Make repairs easily
- Click on lights / sensor / switches to configure and set up
Power usage mapping
Understand teh power usage of the buildings lighting without expensive circuit monitoring
Assess it per fitting, room, floor or departments and track power usage over time to identify high power consumption areas to employ strategies to reduce power consumption
Color Shift Tracking
Measure, analyse the long term sites colour performance to document the performance of the LED ligths. It provides building owners details regarding the CRI, illuminance and color changes of LED lights to be compared against the specs provided by the manufacturers (requires zencontrol smart driver).
Lux Level Mapping
Traditional methods on understanding lux levels and daylight harvesting have relied on personnel using portable lux meters and taking many manual readings, but not with zencontrol.
Zencontrol Lux Level mapping allows to:
- Understand their light levels better
- Understand how well the lighting has been setup
- Understand how much natural daylight has contributed to light levels
- Determine critical lighting areas easier
- Change your building control to maximize energy savings
- Use the zencontrol smart driver in your lighting to get per fitting lux measurements
Understand the lifetime of a manufactures’ products with full lifetime tracking and statistics. Lifetime tracking allows building owners to monitor which brands are preforming better and living up to the manufactures promise.
Occupancy maps visualize the utilization of an area supporting designers and building managers in better understand the building usage
- Determine main movement paths and critical areas for maintenance
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance on usage and on risk
- Change the lighting control based on usage to gain maximum energy savings
- Analyze which room and areas have the highest utilization, and reconfigure the building accordingly
Understand and get accurate understanding of the actual payback time of your lighting installation (predicted vs actual).
- Monitor when a fitting is replaced
- See Return on Investment
- Estimate payback rate